With the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus disease worldwide, I would like to remind you that there are several steps you can take to reduce your chances of being exposed to Coronavirus and to boost your immunity in the event of exposure.
What you can do to help keep yourself and your family healthy & safe 🙂
Prevention Strategies in Alignment With the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (www.cdc.gov):
- Hand washing: Scrub your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Hand sanitizer: alcohol-based hand sanitizers that contain at least 60% alcohol can help to reduce the spread of infection. (Note: avoid any products containing triclosan, a known hormone-disrupting chemical)
- Covering your mouth and nose: Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing; if your hands are not free or you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your sleeve, not your bare hands.
- Not touching your face: Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Keeping surfaces clean: Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, especially when someone is ill.
BOOST IMMUNE SYSTEM TO FIGHT AGAINST CORONAVIRUS
Through functional medicine, I learned that in order to be healthy and have a strong immune system, It’s not what you put inside your body that only matter. It’s also what you need to Avoid!
- SKIP OR LIMIT THE BOOZE.
- JUNK FOOD
- LACK OF SLEEP
- TOXIC PRODUCTS (Home cleaning, Body Cleaning Water supply, etc…)
- NEGATIVE PEOPLE & THOUGHTS
- LIMIT the amount of food you eat
- HEALTHY, Real, Full Organic Food (50% of every meal need to contain vegetable)
- MOVEMENT – at least 20 minutes a day,
- PRACTICE Stress management
- SLEEP 7-9 hours a day (Same time every day)
- GOOD MultiVitamin (Ask your Doctors for more info)
- OMAGE 3
- GO FOR GARLIC
- PRACTICE relaxation methods like Meditation, Sauna, Guided imaginary
- PREBIOTICS & PROBIOTICS
If it’s hard for you to do those lifestyle change or, your want to know more about how to prevent Coronavirus and boost your immune system you can always turn to Certified Health Coach that will help you in the journey to boost your immune system and help your body to develop resilience to chronic diseases and general illness
book a free consultation call with me Certified Health Coach: