Functional Medicine Health Coaching: What is a Health Coach?
Functional Medicine Health Coaches:
- Support client and their goals through lifestyle modification and behavior change
- Educate the client and implement the practitioner’s treatment plan and recommendations
- Offer tools and accountability for forming new habits and routines
- Motivate clients using positive psychology techniques
- Guide clients through dietary changes, food plans, and physical activity protocols
- Work directly with the client’s practitioner, being the liaison between doctor and patient
- Provide a personal WELLNESS plan
- Monitor progress and Celebrate successes
Why work with a Health Coach?
- Increase in Patient Awareness and Trust
- Improved Patient Adherence, Engagement and Results to recommended Protocols
- Faster results that last longer
- Increased 1:1 Time and Support for Patients between appointments
- The coach has relevant functional medicine knowledge and he expert in how to get people to achieve results
My Role as a Optimal Health Coach
Bridge the Gap between what traditional healthcare provides and what patients need for long term change and success
Empower Clients to take control of their health with with realistic, sustainable and personalized lifestyle changes
Help Clients Optimize how they Look, Feel and Function , through the methods of functional medicine health coaching, holistic nutrition, stress management and balanced exercise.
Provide Individualized Nutrition, Exercise and Lifestyle Programs, with emphasis on finding the root cause of any health concerns, while supporting whole-body health and well-being.
My education, career background and personal health journey has given me the knowledge, passion and first-hand experience on what patients need to heal and thrive from health concerns.